Does your organisation work with children and young people aged 12 – 18? Are you interested in helping us to engage children and young people in an online community designed to enable them to further explore their rights in the digital age, generate digital content, and share their experiences with their peers around the world?
- Promote this community to your networks, and to children and young people you work with – help us get the message out about the RErights community.
- Organise one or more workshops with children and young people – run one or more 2 hour workshops with children and young people. We’ll provide you with a resource kit and clear guidelines, and answer any questions you have.
- Co-design activities – in partnership with young people the RErights team has designed the first few activities. Now we’d like to know what issues you’d like to see the community explore, and see if you’re interested in co-developing activities for the community.
- Review the success of the activities – we will undertake an ongoing review of how the community is running but we’d also like critical friends to help us with that task.
- Be a co-researcher – once children and young people’s content begins to come in we will need help in exploring and understanding the information. Let us know if you are interested in participating in some group data analysis.
To register your interest in participating, please fill out this quick survey (it takes about ten minutes): https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/HRFP99V
Once you have registered we will send you further information and an invitation to take part based on the participation options you select.